But since then, I'd found several other sources of tablea -- there's the Kablon brand, and there are also several sellers on sulit.com.ph -- and now I feel confident enough to share the recipe.
|Tablea cupcakes and Coconut banana muffins|
Paleo Tablea Cupcakes
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
4 tablets pure tablea, chopped
1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut nectar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line cupcake pans with paper liners.
- In a small bowl, sift together coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a double boiler and mix in chopped tablea, whisking until the tablea is melted and the mixture is smooth. Transfer this to a medium mixing bowl and let cool for around 5 minutes.
- When the chocolate mixture is just a tad warm, add the cocoa and mix well. Then, add the coconut sugar and coconut nectar.
- To the chocolate mixture, add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the coconut flour mixture to the chocolate mixture and blend well.
- Scoop a scant 1/4 cup into each cup. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.