Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 22 + Mar 7 WOD: Rahoi

Today's meals

Breakfast: Caimito
Lunch: Scrambled eggs with spinach, boiled sweet potato
Dinner: Burgers, ampalaya cooked with eggs
Snacks: Singkamas, longan, apples, boiled sweet potatoes

WOD

It was time to hero up again today. We did "Rahoi," which is 12 mins AMRAP of:

- 12 box jumps (Rx: 20")
- 6 thrusters (Rx: 65 lbs)
- 6 bar-facing burpees

I used an 18" box for the BJs and a 45 lb bar for the thrusters. I eventually switched to a 35 lb bar after the second or third round. But hey, I've moved up from the 12" boxes, so that's gotta count for something! My score: 4 rounds + 6 thrusters.

Post-WOD, I worked on my double unders again. I think I'm starting to get the timing right.

I treated myself to cupcake a la mode again (paleo, of course) last night. And because it might be a while before I'm able to do it again, I took pictures.

Step 1: Warm the cupcake in the microwave
Step 2: Pile on scoops of ice cream
Step 3: Devour

No comments:

Post a Comment