Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Jul 8 WOD: Snatch triplet

It seems double unders are making a comeback at the box. Until last week, it had been quite a while since we did them during a WOD. Before the warm up, Coach Jordan told me to fix my double unders so I could join one of the "competitive" teams for the throwdown. But, but, but Coach, I just wanna join one of the "fun" teams!

A. SWOD

Overhead squat 3 x 5 (60 to 70% of 1RM)

B. Metcon

15 minutes AMRAP

10 power snatch (95/75)
20 push ups
50 double unders


I shared a bar with Helen for the SWOD. For the metcon I almost used an empty 45 lb bar for the snatch, but Coach Jordan needled me into adding weight, so I did. I'm an obedient girl. But it was those DUs that slowed me down again.

My score: 60 (OHS); 2 + 11 DUs (55)

No comments:

Post a Comment