Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3 WOD: Tabata Something Else

Must be one of those benchmark weeks. No biggie. What's so bad about doing a benchmark workout everyday? Absolutely nothing!

Today, we did Tabata Something Else:

Pull ups
Push ups
Sit ups
Squats

Anything tabata is painful and today's WOD was no exception. I did ring rows instead of pull ups and did the others as prescribed. You'd think the ring rows would be easier than band-assisted pull ups, but no. The first set was okay but I started to really feel the burn on my shoulders after several more sets.

My score: 276

After the WOD, we celebrated Coach Jordan's CrossFit Level 1 certification with pancit, pichi-pichi, and chicken lollipops. We have an L1 ninja coach!

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that. Was following tabata stuff from an app on my phone and it hurt sooo bad the next 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you. My quads are so sore until now!

      Delete