Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 21 WOD: Snatch

I much prefer the clean and jerk over the snatch. I feel like I'm not quick enough when I'm doing the snatch and it's frustrating. Anyway, today's workout was:

3 RFT

21 power snatch (95/65)
400m run


I was tempted to do it as Rx'd but I set my ego aside and used 55 lbs instead. I made the mistake of using the regular long bar (one of the non-Rogue bars) and it was too late when I discovered that its knurling was too rough. Can you believe I got my first real rip and it wasn't even from doing pull ups? I didn't make it under the 18 minute time cap either.

My score: 2 rounds + 13 snatches


Washing my hands hurtttt. And don't even ask me how I was able to shampoo my hair. I was reminded of this while I was fighting the urge to scream.

(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment