Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

Feb 8 WOD: Christine + Wendler

The site didn't post the WOD, just an obscure message that the workout will have something to do with dead lifts, then an invitation to "check in and find out". As it turns out, we're doing another benchmark girl, Christine. Yay. But before that -- Wendler.


Strength: Shoulder press

Warm up: 5 x 25

65% x 5 = 5 x 40
75% x 5 = 5 x 45
85% x 5+ = 6 x 50


WOD

Christine is 3 RFT:

- 500m row
- 12 dead lifts (body weight)
- 21 box jumps (24"/18")


I weigh 117 lbs, so thinking about doing the workout as prescribed didn't seem so far-fetched. I went with 115 lbs and partnered with Gerard for the row. Since there were 6 of us and only 3 rowers at the box, it was agreed that the boys would go first and the number of minutes we were idle would be deducted from our total time.

My time: 15:42


The workout was all legs, and I remember a particular moment during the last row I had my eyes closed, wishing it would all end. Ugh. Christine is brutal.

No comments:

Post a Comment