Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oct 10 WOD: Fat Tabata + Wendler

Strength: Shoulder press

Last day of Week 3 - hurrah!

Warm up: 3 x 35

75% x 5 = 5 x 40
85% x 3 = 3 x 45
95% x 1+ = 3 x 55


My 1RM is now my 3RM. Yayyy! I'm starting to love them shoulder presses.


WOD: Fat Tabata

So called because instead of doing 8 sets of 20 seconds on and 10 seconds off, we did 3 sets of 40 seconds on and 20 seconds off. Brilliant. There were 4 exercises to do:

- Ring dips
- Box jumps (Rx: 20")
- Hand release push ups
- Chest-to-bar pull ups


I did jumping ring dips and used a blue band for the pull ups; the other 2 exercises I did as prescribed. The score is the total number of reps for all 4 exercises. My score: 167.

After the WOD, Rachelle, Lady and I did a crazy ab routine that Coach Jordan gave. It made my whole mid-section hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment