Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Sep 10 WOD: Triplet love

Sometimes I think it's better that I don't check the WOD before going to the box. On one hand, I like knowing what to expect, but there's a tendency for me to overthink what I'm supposed to do for the workout. And what's the use of stressing out over the inevitable?

Today's workout was 40-25-10 of:

- Wall balls (Rx: 14 lbs)
- Pull ups
- Double unders

I used a 10 lb ball for the wall balls and the blue band for the pull ups. Also, I've lost my DUs -- has anyone seen it??! This workout was a mess. I kept missing my wall ball target, and most importantly, I couldn't string double unders. WTH!? Am I being punished for not practicing as often as I used to (and should have)?

Mercifully, I finished just under the time cap of 20 minutes with 19:52.

I'll take today's workout over the paleo challengers' any day, though. They had to do 1000 burpees! No, I didn't make a mistake and typed an extra zero. When I arrived at the box at 9 am, they were maybe halfway through it, and when I left at around 12 pm, they were still at it. That makes me glad I didn't join this edition of the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment