Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Aug 22 WOD: Plate burpees + Wendler Day 9

Strength: Shoulder presses

Ah, the shoulder press. I dread overhead movements, and this is why I need to do them all the more.

(source)
Warm up: 3 x 25; 3 x 35

75% x 5 = 5 x 40
85% x 3 = 3 x 45
95% x 1+ = 2 x 50

Assistance: None because I was too laaazyyy.


WOD

There are ongoing constructions at the box and it was distracting so I didn't really feel like doing extra work today. Although you know I still worked on my DUs.

The workout was 12 mins AMRAP of:

- 5 plate burpees (Rx: 25 lbs)
- 7 OH lunges (Rx: 25 lbs)
- 9 wall balls (Rx: 14 lbs)


I used 15 lbs for both the burpees and lunges, and a 10 lb ball for the wall balls.

My score: 5 + 9 lunges.

I hope the constructions end soon because taking a bath in a dusty shower sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment