Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Jun 18 WOD: CFMNL Throwdown 3.1

Everyone seems obsessed with double unders these days, and it probably has a lot to do with the throwdown. Whenever I look at the board to check the workout, people have to do DUs either during the workout itself or the warm up. So I shouldn't have been surprised to see that we had to do it again today.

The workout was 12 mins AMRAP of:

- 5 squat cleans
- 25 double unders


I know this is just me being a wuss again, but even though I can already do a few double unders, I still chose to go with 125 singles (Coach said we have to do 25x5 singles) because I didn't want to NOT finish a round. I need to keep working on it so I can one day Rx a workout! For this workout, I used a 55 lb bar.

My score: 5 rounds + 25 singles.

On Wednesday, I think I'll be ready to start the Wendler 5-3-1 program. But first, I need to figure out exactly what weights to use and how to go about it. It sounds simple enough, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment