I got the recipe from The Urban Poser here. I changed some things but it still turned out well. Here's my version:
Almond Flour Pancakes
(makes about 20 small pancakes)
1 1/2 cups fine ground almond flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 eggs (room temperature)
5 Tbsp coconut cream (gata in Filipino)
2 Tbsp coconut nectar
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. You could also sift or whisk them together. The important thing is the dry ingredients are well combined.
- In a smaller, separate bowl, blend together the eggs, coconut cream, honey, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well. Let rest for 5 mins, then pre-heat your pan over medium heat (I used a non-stick pan).
- Add about 1/8 cup of batter to the pan. Make sure the pancakes are no bigger than 3" in diameter or you'll have a hard time flipping them. Cook until the surface starts forming a few bubbles and the edges just start to form. Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with your choice of toppings. I had mine with butter and coconut nectar.