Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Post-challenge Day 24

Today's meals

Breakfast: Non-paleo waffles with butter and honey, black coffee
Lunch: Sweet potato hash, chicken afritada, singkamas
Dinner: Chicken and pork adobo, stir-fried bean sprouts, non-paleo crepes with apple filling topped with vanilla ice cream
Snacks: Saba con hielo (non-paleo), bananas, singkamas

I feel so bad from eating all this non-paleo stuff. I've also developed itchiness on my shoulders, neck, and even my scalp. I still don't know if it's from the very hot and humid weather we've been having or if it's an allergy I've developed from eating stuff I hadn't eaten in a month. Will observe it for a week.

Workout

After a gazillion years, I ran again this afternoon. It was just a short 3 km run. I've found that I get bored with running now that I do CrossFit. When I run, I find myself running faster than I used to because I want to get the workout over and done with. I think I need to rediscover the joy of running.

No comments:

Post a Comment