Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Post-challenge Day 26 + Apr 9 WOD: Partner WOD

Today's meals

Breakfast: Sweet potato hash with fried egg, black coffee
Lunch: Sweet potato hash, pork chops, paleo tablea cupcake
Dinner: Non-paleo savory and dessert crepes
Snacks: Singkamas, paleo cupcakes, almond milk, coconut water with coconut meat

WOD

I almost didn't go to the box today out of laziness. But I forced myself to go because I knew I'd regret not working out if I didn't. I guess a lot of people had missed WOD-ing too, because the box was full! Today's WOD was fun, though. Hard as always, but fun. We were partnered up and had to do 3 different AMRAPs.

1) 6 mins AMRAP of:

- 100m sprint
- Kettlebell swings

* 3 min rest

2) 6 mins AMRAP of:

- 7 lateral burpees
- 10 hand-release push ups

* 3 min rest

3) 6 mins AMRAP of:

- 15 box jumps
- 10 pull ups

At the end of the first AMRAP, my partner Gil and I were able to do a total of 144 kettlebell swings. For the second AMRAP, we were able to complete 6 rounds + 2 lateral burpees and 9 hand-release push ups (113 reps). For the last AMRAP, we were able to do 9 rounds (225 reps). Our total score was 482. Not bad... I probably wouldn't have pushed myself as hard as I did if I wasn't partnered with someone I'd just met. It would've been way too embarrassing if we got a low score because of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment