Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Post-challenge Day 7 + Mar 21 WOD: Chelsea

Today's meals

Breakfast: Bananas with coconut butter
Lunch: Paleo banana pancakes with coconut butter and coconut nectar, boiled sweet potato
Dinner: Chicken fingers, friend eggplant
Snacks: Boiled sweet potato, boiled saba

For some reason, I'm not hungry after working out. Not sure if that's normal, but since the paleo diet believes in eating only when hungry, I don't eat a lot at lunch time.

WOD

I met a new girl today. Her name is Chelsea and she's okay, but she's very demanding! Another day, another benchmark workout at the box. This time we did one of the girls. It was these 3 exercises on the minute every minute for 30 minutes:

- 5 pull ups
- 10 push ups
- 15 squats


The rules are if you don't finish all those in 1 minute, the round doesn't count. We could sit out a minute but we can't sit out 2 minutes back to back. I think I did the first 3 or 4 rounds 5-10-15, but when I couldn't finish the round anymore, I scaled down to 4-8-12. There were a few times when I felt light-headed and dizzy but I did my best to keep going. My score: 24 rounds.

I looked at the board and saw that my paleo partner Dorothy got all 30 rounds! Yeah, she's super strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment