Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Post-challenge Day 6

Today's meals

Breakfast: Paleo banana pancakes with coconut butter and coconut nectar, black coffee
Lunch: Boiled sweet potato, banana
Dinner: Burgers, curried cauliflower, sliced papaya
Snacks: Paleo banana pancakes with coconut butter and coconut nectar, singkamas, microwaved saba with coconut butter

My butt hurts from doing yesterday's WOD. I don't think I'd be this sore if I'd used the 45 lb bar but I think one of the guys I work out with was right -- if it's become too easy, go heavier. And now I'm wondering how it must feel to do Rx (95 lbs), which the champion powerlifter/CrossFitter Betina had done yesterday. Wow!

I always get bruises on my clavicle whenever we do cleans, thrusters, push presses, and all those lifts that require racking the bar on the shoulders. I saw this on Pinterest before, and now it all makes sense:

Not that I have a husband (or a boyfriend, for that matter)

No comments:

Post a Comment