Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Post-challenge Day 2 + Mar 16 WOD: Open 12.4

Today's meals

Breakfast: Bananas with coconut butter
Lunch: Sisig, orange
Dinner: Boiled sweet potatoes, hard boiled egg
Snacks: Carrot and cucumber sticks

WOD

For today's WOD we did Workout 12.4, or as I like to call it, WTH?!

From the CrossFit Games website
Rx for women was the 14 lb ball for wall balls. I used the 10 lb ball. I didn't get to do the jump ropes but if I'd been able to go that far, I would've had to do 270 single unders (90 DUs x 3). And after that, instead of muscle ups I could've done pull ups. So, my score: 150. I can't believe this is an AMRAP workout. Sheesh.

Oh, and about last Wednesday's workout, it turns out that we were given the wrong instructions for the lateral burpees. Because we were told that 1 rep was burpee, then side-jumping over the bar twice, and we found out this morning that 1 rep was burpee then side jump. So that's why the people from the earlier classes were able to finish under 12 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment