Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Post-challenge Day 10

Today's meals

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with tomato
Lunch: Paleo chicken fingers, burgers, veggies from sinigang
Dinner: Non-paleo dinner buffet at Old Vine Grille
Snacks: Singkamas, paleo brownies, oranges, apples, banana with coconut butter

I have this group of friends, and we've decided that we will meet once a month and try different restaurants every time we meet. I was the one who suggested Old Vine Grille, because I remembered how good the food was when I had lunch there with the CrossFit moms. The dinner buffet wasn't really at the bad end of the non-paleo spectrum. Lots of paleo-friendly food selections, and it was very good so I don't feel guilty. AT ALL. I stuck mostly to the meats and veggies (salmon carpaccio, ribs, salad, buttered veggies) but I also helped myself to dessert (mango brazo de mercedes, strawberries and chocolate, cake).

No comments:

Post a Comment