Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 21: Almost there!

Today's meals

Breakfast: Banana, caimito, black coffee
Lunch: Fried catfish, sigarilyas (winged beans) cooked in coconut milk
Dinner: Pork sinigang with veggies
Snacks: Singkamas, longan, paleo tablea chocolate cupcakes, oranges, melon, coconut vanilla ice cream

I can't believe there are only 7 more days to go before the Paleo Challenge wraps up! I've been very good so far -- I still haven't used up any of my 5 cheat meals -- although I probably should lay off a bit on the fruits. I'm not trying to lose weight but I eat too much of those.

Last night, I was in paleo treat heaven. I got out one of my tablea cupcakes, heated it in a mug, then topped it with Fog City Creamery's paleo coconut vanilla ice cream. O M G.

Healthy indulgence!
The dark chocolate flavor of the cupcake went very well with the ice cream. Now that it's summer, I think I shall keep a pint or two of this yummy ice cream brand in the freezer. It's more expensive than the usual Nestlé/Magnolia/Selecta stuff, but it IS artisan ice cream after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment