Almond Flour Banana Pancakes
2 bananas, mashed
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
2/3 cup almond flour
1/8 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
- In a small bowl, combine almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and baking soda. Whisk everything together and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until they are frothy, then add the mashed bananas. Mix until well combined. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing well enough to make sure that the almond flour is well integrated into the batter.
- Pour the batter onto the pan by the scant 1/4 cup and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve warm with fruit, syrup, almond butter, coconut butter, or whatever you like to put when you eat pancakes.
- Make small pancakes so you won't have difficulty flipping them.
- The pancakes will appear to be browner than regular pancakes (sort of like coconut flour pancakes).
- This made exactly 8 small pancakes.