Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Paleo Challenge Days 2 and 3 + February 17 WOD: Chipper

I'm thinking that I better track what I'm eating, so here's what I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with tomato and herbs, saging saba, and black coffee
Lunch: chicken tinola with young papaya
Dinner: spiced chicken breast, fresh cucumber and carrot sticks
Snack: walnuts, saging saba (fresh, not boiled this time)

For today, I didn't have time to prepare breakfast again, so I only had a banana pre-WOD.

Now, on to the WOD... it was awesome! Of course, I didn't think so while I was doing it but I felt so great after! We had to do the following for time:

- 60 double unders or 300 singles
- 50 burpees
- 40 wall balls (Rx: 14 lbs)
- 30 push ups
- 20 kettlebell swings (Rx: 16 kg)
- 10 handstand push ups


I used the 10 lb ball and the 12 kg kettlebell. My time: 18:36.

Post-WOD, Lady treated us to the paleo tacos she'd made and brought. It's just like regular tacos, except you use romaine lettuce leaves instead of taco shells. After that, we had coffee again - iced black Americano, and when I arrived at the office I had 2 hard-boiled eggs with a little salt.

Edit:
My afternoon snack consisted of one fresh saging saba and walnuts. For dinner, I had spiced chicken breast with fresh cucumber and carrot sticks, and fruits. My midnight snack was two pieces fresh saging saba.

No comments:

Post a Comment