Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 6 + February 20 WOD: Manipulate

Today's meals

Breakfast: banana and 1 piece sweet potato fritter
Lunch: almondigas (meatballs with chinese cabbage in soup) and more sweet potato fritters
Dinner: roast chicken and sauteed spinach
Snacks: bananas, walnuts, carrot sticks

WOD

I didn't feel like such a loser doing today's WOD. We had to do the following every 2 minutes for 30 minutes:

- 1 squat clean (as heavy as you can)
- 3 box jumps (as high as you can)
- 5 ring dips
- 7 wall balls (Rx: 14 lbs)


At the beginning, I set up a 55 lb bar using a 35 lb bar and 2 10 lb plates. Then I thought maybe I should do what Belen did, which was to use a 25 lb bar with 2 15 lb plates (still 55 lbs), so I got 2 15 lb plates. I wanted to be able to go down to 45 lbs if I needed to. But I forgot to get a 25 lb bar, so I ended up doing 65 lbs for the squat cleans -- at least for the first half of the rounds. For the box jumps, I finally got up the nerve to use an 18" box. For the ring dips, I used the parallettes again, and for the wall balls I used the 10 lb ball. I did the 15 rounds! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment