Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 11

Today's meals

Breakfast: bananas, scrambled eggs with tomato
Lunch: fried tilapia, banana
Dinner: chicken breast, salad with vinaigrette dressing, banana
Snacks: carrot sticks, coconut water with coconut meat, more bananas

Whoa, is it Day 11 already? Feels like forever since the last time I had bread, pasta, cookies, cake, and chocolates. I miss them when they're right in front of me, like today. My niece celebrated her birthday at Shakey's, and seeing the array of garlic bread, pasta, and cupcakes almost made me forget about the challenge. But whenever I felt like giving in, I reminded myself of how I feel now that I'm eating clean. My partner and I have head-to-heads scheduled next week and I don't want to eat cake and live with the thought that I might have done better had I not had that piece of cake. I know, I'm a nerd like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment