Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 10 + Feb 24 WOD: ♥ Your Bumper Plates

Today's meals

Breakfast: soft-boiled egg
Lunch: pan-fried cream dory, carrot and cucumber sticks
Dinner: pan-fried cream dory, sauteed spinach
Snacks: carrot and cucumber sticks, hard-boiled eggs, chico fruit, walnuts, grapes, oranges

WOD

We worked with plates today and were given a 25 min cap to do 5 rounds of:

- 15 push ups (with feet on a plate)
- 50 feet of alternating walking lunges and 2 squats (hugging a plate, do a left and right lunge, then squats)
- 20 ground to overhead with a plate (tap the plate on the floor then snatch it overhead)


Since I'm still doing push ups on my knees, Pau made me use a 25 lb plate to elevate the lower part of my body and make sure that as much as possible my thighs don't touch the floor (they still did). For the walking lunges and plate snatches, I used a 15 lb plate. I had just finished my 4th round when time ran out. Boo. Next time, plates!

No comments:

Post a Comment