Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 8 WOD: Snatch skills + triplet

Thank God we didn't have to do another benchmark WOD today. We worked on our snatches first before doing the main WOD.

For skills, we did 4 rounds of:

- 3 power snatches
- 3 overhead squats
- 3 snatch balances
- 3 hang squat snatches

I used the 15 lb bar for the power snatches and the 25 lb bar for the other exercises. It made me realize how much work my core still needs.


For the main WOD, we were given a time cap of 15 mins (not 10) to do 5 rounds of:

- 7 dead lifts
- 14 knees to elbows
- 20 double unders

I was supposed to do 95 lbs for the dead lifts, but when Miggy changed the number of rounds from 3 to 5, I went down to 75 lbs. And since I still can't do double unders, I did 80 singles instead.

Exactly 1 week to go before the Paleo Challenge... tick tock, tick tock! I was able to eat clean the whole day yesterday. Let's see if I can do it for 2 days straight. On Friday, some of the girls at the box and I are having a pre-paleo binge after the 10 am class. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment