Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

February 10 WOD: AMRAPs galore

Today, we did 5 rounds of 3 min AMRAP of:

- 3 burpees
- 6 box jumps
- 9 kettlebell swings

There was a 1 min rest in between rounds (so that's after every 3 min AMRAP), which brings the total workout duration to 19 mins. I used the 12" box for the box jumps and the 12 kg kettlebell for the kettlebell swings. Our score was the total number of completed rounds that we were able to do in those 5 rounds. My score: a measly 11. :( I must learn to take less rests and push myself more.

Five days before the Paleo Challenge starts! After the WOD, some other crossfitter moms and I had a pre-paleo lunch binge at Old Vine. We had salad, bread, pasta, and meat. And dessert too, of course.

Pudding with vanilla ice cream
That was good. Man, I'm going to miss sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment