Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13 WOD: Clean and jerks

Today wasn't strength day but we did lots of cleaning and jerking, plus lots of sit ups, too.

The WOD was:

- 10-8-6-4-2 clean and jerks, alternated with
- 50-40-30-20 sit ups

It would be more complicated than that if you do it Rx, because as the number of reps decrease, your weight is supposed to increase. Such that on the last set, you're supposed to be doing something 1 RM (rep max), or something like that.


For those not doing Rx, the reps for clean and jerks were doubled. So that was 20-16-12-8-4 for us non-Rxers (I used the 35 lb bar). But wait, that's not all. There was a time cap of 15 mins. I made it up to the 30 sit ups, and for the first time in months, I DNFed. Sadness. :( It was the sit ups that got me, which means this is something I really have to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment