Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 10 WOD: Partner WOD

Partner WOD

2 sets of AMRAP 5 minutes of:
40 kettlebell ground to overhead (clean and jerk or snatch)
40 toes to bar
40 supermans
40 box jumps (24/20")
Rest 5 minutes

Then, immediately after the second 5 minutes:

AMRAP 7 minutes of the following complex:
Power clean + Hang squat clean

Only one person should work at a time. The score for the clean complex is the total weight moved by you and your partner.

The only ones who showed up for the 10 AM class were Pao, Ken, and myself so I got partnered with Pao. I used light weights for the clean complex because of my wrist sprain (or strain, I never know which is which).


Our score: Set 1 - 20 supermans; Set 2 - 40 supermans (16 kg KB); 2805# (clean complex)

No comments:

Post a Comment