Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 12 WOD: Plyo day and team WOD

Every time I come to plyo day I tell myself, "You neeeeeddddd this." Coz you know, my metcons always suck.

A. Ladder drills

B. Station skills and drills

4 rounds (45 seconds on, 15 seconds off):
- Lateral hops over hurdles
- Quick feet on 12" box
- One leg balancing with eyes closed

C. Metcon

Team WOD (teams of 3)

15 minutes AMRAP
Person 1 - 200m run (pacer)
Person 2 - goblet jump squats (16/12 kg)
Person 3 - kettlebell swings (24/16 kg)

The score is the total number of reps of goblet jump squats and KBS. I got teamed with Helen and Rae and I got the lowest score among the three of us. I used the prescribed weights for the kettlebell movements so can I use that as an excuse? Sorry, girls!


Our score: 415 reps

No comments:

Post a Comment