Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20 WOD: Snatch complex and Annie

A. BBG

5 sets of the following complex:

Hang squat snatch + Squat snatch (80%)

B. Metcon

Annie (12 minutes cap)

50-40-30-20-10
Double unders
Sit ups

I've read somewhere that the squat snatch should be simply called the snatch. Because if the WOD doesn't say you're supposed to do a a power snatch, you should know you're supposed to do a full (or squat) snatch. So it's either a snatch or a power snatch. Same with the clean. Just a bit of trivia.

My DUs were miraculously okay today. I think it helped when I tried to keep in mind what Amie always tells me - feet together and flick the wrists down to avoid tripping. I DNFed but since I only had a few reps to go, I finished it anyway.



My score: 45# (snatch complex); 268 reps (made it to the 8th rep of the 20 sit ups)

No comments:

Post a Comment