Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19 WOD: My third 12.4

Throwback WOD time! A lot of people at the box seem to be preparing for the 2014 Open and I think today's workout served as sort of a gauge for their progress.

The first time we did this was in March 2012, and again in March this year.

12 minutes AMRAP

150 wall balls (9/7 kg)
90 double unders
30 muscle ups

The real time cap is 12 minutes but Coach Jordan set the clock at 20 minutes. I know. Ugh, right? Actually, when the 12 minutes expired I sat down for a bit and contemplated on whether or not I was going to continue until the end of the 20 minutes. Not hard to guess what I did. But man, those wall balls were never ending. I think I got a stiff neck because I was always looking up.


My score: End of 12 minutes - 126 Rx; end of 20 minutes - 150 wall balls + 46 DUs Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment