Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 28 WOD: Sprints + Wendler

WOD

We did two 4 minute AMRAPs today.

4 minutes AMRAP

10 push press (95/65)
10 pull ups

Rest 4 minutes, then:

4 minutes AMRAP

10 kettlebell swings 24/16
10 hand release push ups


I got to try the 35 lb women's bar which I think is on loan from CF Kapitolyo and I used 55 lbs for the push press. I love the bar. It's thinner than the 45 lb men's bar so it's easier to handle. And again in lieu of pull ups, I did ring rows. For the second AMRAP, I did it as Rx'd.

As an aside, when I first started using the 16 kg kettlebell, I could only swing it up to eye level and now I can swing it overhead. Next target: the 24 kg kettlebell.

My score: 2 rounds + 8 ring rows; 4 rounds + 8 KBS


Strength: Dead lift

40% x 5 = 5 x 70
50% x 5 = 5 x 90
60% x 5+ = 10 x 105

Since it was a slow day at the box, I decided to start getting deload week done after the WOD.

Oh, and guess which celebrity attended the 10 am class again? Clue: his name starts with a D. It seems he liked CrossFit so much that he signed up right after his trial and scheduled his Foundations class. He even bought SFH. Welcome to the cult, boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment