Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Feb 4 WOD: Snatch, a triplet, and mobility

For the first 10 minutes, we worked on the snatch (90-95% of 1RM). I used 45 lbs only and did full snatches.

For the metcon, it was 3 RFT (with 10 minute time cap):

- 10 chest to bar pull ups
- 10 front squats (165/115)
- 10 burpees


I used the band for the pull ups and 75 lbs for the front squats. I'd planned to use only 65 lbs like I did that last time we had a front squat WOD, but Coach remarked that I should add more weight since we're only doing 3 rounds of 10 reps each. Curses, foiled again!

My time: 8:14

Post-WOD, we did a whole lot of shoulder mobility exercises. They called it "bulletproofing" the shoulders. I don't know about bulletproofing but my shoulders were on fire after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment