Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jan 31 WOD: More cleaning

I think I'm prioritizing CrossFit too much. I make sure that my mornings are free because I don't want to run the risk of missing the WOD. How sick is that? Must. Get. A. Life.

I don't know what it is with the workouts this week, but most involve the clean. It's one of my favorite exercises but I always end up with slightly bruised shoulders. Today's WOD was 15 minutes AMRAP:

- 1 chest to bar pull up + 1 toes to bar
- 10 hang squat cleans (95/65)
- 1 chest to bar pull up + 1 toes to bar
- 10 ring dips


I used 55 lbs for the hang squat cleans and parallettes for the ring dips. For the CTB, I used the blue band. I'm so jealous that Amie can do no-band pull ups already!

My score: 4 rounds + 6 hang squat cleans

No comments:

Post a Comment