Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nov 27 WOD: Cleans Part 2

So we already did this workout about a month ago, and today the coaches wanted to do a "retest". As before, we were given 24 minutes to do 6 sets of the following complex:

- High hang squat clean
- Hang squat clean
- Squat clean
- Push press

- High hang squat clean
- Hang squat clean
- Squat clean
- Push jerk
- High hang squat clean
- Hang squat clean
- Squat clean
- Split jerk

That's one set. We were told to try to do the movements unbroken, but if we had to, we could reset only in between the overhead movement and the high hang squat clean. We were also told to try to increase the weight for each set.


As you can see, I increased the weight every 2 sets only. And I PRed! Because the last time we did this, I used 55 lbs on my last set and today I did 60. Progress in baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment