Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Easy peasy pancakes

Don't laugh, but I went on a special trip to the grocery just to get bananas for my new favorite, two-ingredient pancakes (whose recipe I got from Carrots 'n Cake, remember?). The first time I made them, they didn't look so pretty because I couldn't flip them well. But I'm able to do it better now.


Two-ingredient Pancakes
(makes 2)

1 medium-sized banana
1 egg

  1. Preheat a little bit of coconut oil in a nonstick pan over low-medium heat.
  2. Mash the banana very well.
  3. Crack the egg into the mashed banana and mix thoroughly. Like, really thoroughly. Otherwise, you might end up with a banana omelet.
  4. Pour half of the batter in the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, then flip and cook for another 3 minutes. Cook the rest of the batter.
I like topping it with coconut butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment