Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Aug 27 WOD: Baby Kelly

No Wendler-ing today. I was supposed to do back squats, but when I found out that today's workout included high-rep wall balls and box jumps I decided to put off the strength workout lest my legs get worn out.

The WOD wasn't posted in the site but I knew there was going to be a run today. I just knew it. Saturdays and holidays are running WOD days. Not that I would have skipped it. It's just that I suck at running and running sucks!

So we did "Baby" Kelly today. Whenever the coaches attach a "baby" or a "Jr." to a benchmark WOD name, you know it's a scaled version of the original. Doesn't mean it's going to be easy, though. We did 3 rounds of:

- 400m run
- 30 wall balls (Rx: 14 lbs)
- 30 box jumps (Rx: 18")


I used a 10 lb ball and an 18" box. My time: 23:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment