Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Jun 29 WOD: KMN* triplet

Nah, the workout didn't really have a name. It just said on the board that we had to do 21-15-9 of the following:

- Front squats (Rx: 65 lbs)
- Burpees
- Pull ups
 

I used 55 lbs for the front squats and the blue band for the pull ups (I wish there were such a thing as an assisted burpee!). Can I just say that I wanted to punch the wall after the first set? But I survived. And I was happy that I'd stuck with the 55 lb bar and hadn't scaled down to 45 lbs after the first set.

My time: 13:50.

After the workout, I worked on my double unders yet again. I kept working on them until my knuckles were bruised and I had welts on my arms. It was worth it because I could string up to 5 together now!

Can you see the red marks? They don't look this bad anymore, though.


*Just in case you don't know, KMN = Kill me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment