Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Post-challenge Day 49 + May 2 WOD: The Bear

Today's meals

Breakfast: Banana with coconut butter, coffee
Lunch: Sweet potato hash, stir-fried eggplant, chicken fingers
Dinner: Sweet potato hash, stir-fried eggplant, chicken nuggets
Snacks: Bananas with coconut butter

WOD

Well, that was a hairy WOD. As soon as I saw the demo of The Bear Complex, it got me scurred. It is 5 rounds of 7 cycles of these:

- Dead lift
- Hang power clean
- Front squat
- Push press
- Back squat
- Press
- Down

There is no resting during the set. You cannot put down the bar at all until you're done with the 7 cycles. If you do, it's a fail. However, you can (and probably should) take as long as you want because it's not a timed workout.


Darn it was hard!!! I was able to work up to 45# on the 3rd round but I failed on the 6th cycle. So I went down to 40# and used that for the 5th round as well. So that was my final score.

No comments:

Post a Comment