Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

May 11 WOD: TGIF back squats!

Today's WOD was simple:

- 4 mins AMRAP of back squats
- Rest 1 min
- 1000m row for time

My scores: 40 reps at 65# and 5:08 mins for the row. Ugh! Halfway through the row my thighs were burning. Burninggg!

As if that wasn't enough, Tere had this bright idea of joining the bootcamp class that was scheduled right after our 10 am class. It was a 3-person team WOD. We had to do:

- 100 burpees
- 200 sit ups
- 300 squats

Only 2 people are supposed to work at the same time, and when one of them gets tired, the third team member subs for her. This continues until the team completes the required number of reps. I hadn't done burpees for the longest time, so that was good. I teamed with Belen and Trisha, and we finished first with 13:25 (I think).

TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment