Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Post-challenge Day 35 + Apr 18 WOD: Quick

Today's meals

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with spinach, 1 chocolate square
Lunch: Sweet potato hash, singkamas
Dinner: Sweet potato hash, grilled chicken, stir-fried squash with adobo seasoning
Snacks: Singkamas, papaya

Yesterday would've been a perfectly paleo day had it not been for the Royce chocolate boxes I saw sitting in the fridge. They are sooo good though. I don't think I'll ever regret eating excellent chocolate. It's always worth it. But I have to say, I got a tummy ache about 20 mins after eating the chocolate.

WOD

For non-Rxers, we had a 15 min cap to do 5 rounds of:

- 10 pull ups
- 15 hand release push ups
- 20 double unders


I used the green band for the pull ups, and did 100 single unders instead of 20 DUs or tuck jumps. Before starting, I'd briefly considered doing the tuck jumps, but I remembered one WOD where we did tuck jumps and they absolutely drained me. My time: 11:00.

Today's coach, Jordan, remarked that using the green band for pull ups doesn't seem challenging for me anymore, and suggested that I move up to using the blue or purple band. Hmm. I'll practice using it first.

Tere and I continued working on our dead lifts again, and I think we've found our 1RM (1 rep max): 150# (!!!). I think she could've gone heavier, but that was probably the limit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment