Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Post-challenge Day 16 + Mar 30 WOD: TGIF Bash

Today's meals

Breakfast: Leftover paleo pancakes, banana
Lunch: Chicken fingers, singkamas
Dinner: Leftover ground beef lettuce wrap, orange
Snacks: Banana, carrot and cucumber sticks, leftover paleo pancakes, raisins

One of the many things I've learned from doing paleo, having leftovers are good -- it saves you tons of time you'd otherwise spend planning and preparing your meal. Something I will do this weekend is prepare my food for the week (I always say I'll do that but I never do!).

WOD

The WODs today were on promo -- 2 for the price of 1! First, there was the "main bash," which was 3 rounds of:

- 25 double unders
- 25 hand-release push ups
- 60m sprint

Modification for those who can't do double unders was squat jumps. The 60m sprint was 6 laps of the box from end to end. My time: 7:16.

After a few minutes of rest, we did the "after-bash," which was a descending 30-20-10 ladder of:

- Kettlebell swings
- Sit ups

I used the 12 kg kettlebell. My time: 5:06 (or thereabouts, I don't remember exactly).


Was I ever so wasted after that. I didn't even have the energy to work on my double unders.

No comments:

Post a Comment