Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Paleo Challenge day 27 + Mar 12 WOD: Couplet

Today's meals

Breakfast: Banana with coconut butter
Lunch: Boiled sweet potatoes with coconut butter
Dinner: Leftover fried fish, carrot and cucumber sticks
Snacks: Boiled sweet potatoes, boiled saging saba

The thing I dislike most about being on paleo is the amount of thought and preparation you have to put into your meals. Only a few more days till the challenge is over, and I've gotten lazy about planning my at-work food.

WOD

Clusters, we meet again. Only Belen and I attended the 10 am class so it kinda felt like a lazy day. We had to do 5 rounds of:

- 5 clusters (squat cleans to thrusters)
- 10 chest to bar pull ups


I used a 45 lb bar for the clusters and did band-assisted CTB pull ups using the green band. My time: 7:03.

No comments:

Post a Comment