Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 17 + Mar 2 WOD: TGIF!

Today's meals

Breakfast: scrambled eggs
Lunch: tilapia cooked in coconut milk, banana
Dinner: sisig
Snacks: banana, oranges, walnuts

In my rush to leave the house on time with the kids this morning, I forgot my food. Argh! Of all the things I could forget it had to be the food. Now I'll be forced to fast. Ah well.

WOD

I've since learned to be afraid whenever 21-15-9 is written on the board. The numbers don't look like much, but you can be sure it's going to be a hard workout. Today, we had to do 21-15-9 of:

- Kettlebell swings
- Burpees over bar (you can choose between bar facing burpees or burpee bar hops)
- Push presses


I used the 12 kg kettlebell for the swings and the 35 lb bar for the push presses. I'd initially set up a 45 lb bar but after the first rep I knew it was too much for me because I couldn't steady it. My time: 11:48.

No comments:

Post a Comment