Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Paleo Challenge Day 8 + February 22 WOD: Megan

Today's meals

Breakfast: scrambled eggs with tomato
Lunch: chicken and ampalaya with eggs
Dinner: leftover chicken and ampalaya with eggs
Snacks: paleo pancakes, walnuts, and carrot sticks

WOD

I met a new girl today and her name is Megan. Yes, another benchmark! It's also supposed to be our head to head with Team 1, so I really had to bring it. We had to do 21-15-9 of:

- Burpees
- Kettlebell swings (Rx: 16 kg)
- Double unders

Nice to meet you, Megan!
I used the 12 kg kettlebell for the kettlebell swings and did 105-75-45 single unders as I can't do double unders yet. I know, I know, I'll start working on them on Friday. My time: 8:44.

Oh, and in other news, I got on the weighing scale and saw that I lost 4 lbs (down to 111.8 from 116 lbs). How could that be? I thought I'd gained muscle since starting CrossFit. Maybe I'd lost that muscle after going paleo? Or maybe I just need to eat more healthy fat. I'm not really sure, but I know that I need to tweak something in my diet and exercise routine. People have been remarking that I look like I've lost weight. My mother nags me about it every time she sees me dressed for a workout and it's starting to drive me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment