Anyway, the Filthy 50 is 50 reps of:
- Box jumps (Rx for girls: 20")
- Jumping pull ups
- Kettlebell swings (Rx for girls: 12 kg)
- Walking lunges
- Knees to elbow
- Push presses (Rx for girls: 35 lbs)
- Good mornings (Rx for girls: 35 lbs)
- Wall balls (Rx for girls: 14 lbs)
- Double unders
But. We were given non-Rx options, so we could choose to do Dirty 30 or Terrible 20. I chose to get dirty.
I used the 12" box for the box jumps, 8 kg kettlebell for the swings, 25 lb bar for the push presses and good mornings, 10 lb medicine ball for the wall balls, and did 120 single unders (can I call it that?). My time: 23:52.
And the guy who DNFed his first Filthy 50? He did it Rx and finished with the fastest time. Way to go, Chad!
|Image from CFMNL's tweet|