Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27 WOD: Filthy 50

Is it just me, or are the workouts at the box getting harder and harder?! Today's WOD is called "Filthy 50," and for good reason. One of the first people I met at the box was there for the class too, and he told me that the first time he did this, he met Pukie halfway through the WOD.

Anyway, the Filthy 50 is 50 reps of:

- Box jumps (Rx for girls: 20")
- Jumping pull ups
- Kettlebell swings (Rx for girls: 12 kg)
- Walking lunges
- Knees to elbow
- Push presses (Rx for girls: 35 lbs)
- Good mornings (Rx for girls: 35 lbs)
- Wall balls (Rx for girls: 14 lbs)
- Burpees
- Double unders

But. We were given non-Rx options, so we could choose to do Dirty 30 or Terrible 20. I chose to get dirty.


I used the 12" box for the box jumps, 8 kg kettlebell for the swings, 25 lb bar for the push presses and good mornings, 10 lb medicine ball for the wall balls, and did 120 single unders (can I call it that?). My time: 23:52.

And the guy who DNFed his first Filthy 50? He did it Rx and finished with the fastest time. Way to go, Chad!

Image from CFMNL's tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment