Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3 WOD: Shoulder to overhead

A. BBG

In 15 minutes, work up to a heavy push jerk (no split jerks).

B. Metcon

For time (15 minute cap)

25 shoulder to overhead (115/75#)
10 toes to bar
20 S2O
8 TTB
15 S2O
6 TTB
10 S2O
4 TTB
5 S2O
2 TTB

Every time I come to the box, there's always someone already there working out alone, preparing for the Open and the Regional. When I first started CF, I thought that was what I wanted to do. Now I know it's not for me. If I had to go to the box during off hours to do 3 or 4 workouts to prepare for a competition, I will probably stop finding joy in the WOD. I know some of our athletes love it and live for it and are really passionate about it, but I'm just an ordinary girl who stumbled into CF wanting to get stronger. I'm passionate about CF, just not about CF competitions. I may do the occasional throwdown but I wouldn't turn it into a regular thing.

Just my Monday morning thoughts.


My score: 100# (push jerk); 11:23 (55#)

No comments:

Post a Comment