Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 26 WOD: Plyo Wednesday!

Since I'm so bad at body weight movements, I don't go to the box on Wednesdays because they're plyo day. I usually pick Wednesday as my rest day but I didn't work out yesterday so I had to come in today.

A. Resistance band sprints

B. Plyometrics: 4-square drill

C. Metcon

3 rounds, FGB style

1 minute max reps of:

Wall balls (9/7 kg)
Box jumps (24/18")
Kettlebell swings (24/16 kg)
Burpees
V-ups
1 minute rest

D. Core work: partner Russian twists with med ball

The plyo part wasn't bad, it was the metcon that sucked. Ideally, you should rest only during the 1 minute rest period but I love to rest so my score wasn't that good. We weren't able to do core work anymore though because there was no more time.


My score: 195 Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment