Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sep 17 WOD: Another Fran hybrid

A. BBG

10 minutes to establish a heavy complex of:
1 clean pull + 1 squat clean + 1 jerk

Then: Every 90 seconds x 3 sets:
1 complex at 80% of heaviest weight used in previous exercise

B. Metcon

10 minutes EMOM

5 thrusters (115#/75#)
10 pull ups

First workout after the throwdown so I allowed myself to take it easy. The stress of the throwdown is still vivid in my mind so I just wanted to workout without thinking if I should try going Rx. We told Coach Jordan that we were declaring a "petiks" month, and he said, why a whole month?? Why not? My original goal when I started CrossFit was simply to get fit. Now that I have gotten reasonably fit, should  aim to get strong? And if I do aim to get strong, at what point should I stop? Hmm. Post-throwdown thoughts to ponder.


My score: 100# (heavy complex); 7 rounds (55#; ring rows)

No comments:

Post a Comment