Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Apr 24 WOD: The one where the WOD wins

Boo hoo. Another DNF. Today's workout:

3 RFT

400m run
15 burpees
20 toes to bar



My first time to attempt doing toes to bar as prescribed and I failed miserably. I got maybe 3 to 5 good ones, but the others were all over the place. My TTB is a hot mess and I need to work on them fast.

I was the only one who got a DNF (2 rounds + 12 or 13 TTB) in the entire 10 am class which, I might say, 18 people attended today. As the seconds were winding down and I found myself the only person left working, everyone started shouting at me to keep moving, make every rep count, to not give up and all that. And that is why I don't like joining throwdowns. If I'd said yes to replacing one of the female medium Rx competitors last Saturday, I'd probably have died of stress and nervousness.


Just look at the number of people who came to the 10 am class today... 18! I hope CFMNL decides to create a 10 am class on Tuesdays and Thursdays soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment