Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Aug 1 WOD Push ups + Wendler Day 2

(source)
That's right. I do know squat. I have to say, though, that for the longest time I'd always been afraid of doing back squats. Maybe because I don't do them often enough. And because when I did my CF Total, I remember getting stuck at the bottom and having to bail.

Ah, but today was a good day at the box. For Wendler Day 2, here's what I did (weights are in pounds):

Warm up: 5 x 45; 5 x 60

65% x 5 = 5 x 70
75% x 5 = 5 x 80
85% x 5+ = 8 x 90

Assistance: 3 x 10 pull ups (blue band)

After that, I did the WOD, which was simple:

150 push ups

However, if you take a break from doing push ups, the first time you do it you have to hold an L-sit for 25 secs. The succeeding times you do it you hold it for 30 secs.


My time: 11:20.

While doing the pull ups post-WOD, Jordan encouraged me to try doing it with no band. I was able to get just 1, but that was 1 more than what I thought I could do! I still need to work on my kip!

No comments:

Post a Comment